welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

(flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf Empty
PostSubject: (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf   (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:37 am

*i was walking with my head low around a town i soon learned to be called rusingdale and a man stood out a fighter going by the name lone wolf carrying my sword*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf   (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:39 am

*anyway i walked up to him and asked him if he was with the military and he stood and laughed and he said there could be two reasons why you asked that either you want to be in the military or the military wants you so he took me to his home and asked me some questions*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf   (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:24 am

*he was a nice man and over the years he became the father i never had seeing my real one was a bitch i became fast because of his training i refined my alchemy with him we thought that everything was perfect but then the military came to town*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf   (flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(flashback topic) the scars of war: the odyssey of the lone wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome to the world of dragon riders :: the empire(human home :: homes-
Jump to: