welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sirum
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
sirum

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-10-27

crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:39 pm

*flies in on my dragon and lands in the middle of the platue
Back to top Go down
https://dragonrider.forumotion.com
sirum
sirum

crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:53 pm

*pulls out sword and spirits of other riders come up and we starts a thousand to one battle which is me against them*
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 pm

*n about half an hour they are all gone*(they dissappear after i kill them*
Back to top Go down
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:59 pm

*lands on fenrir* hey so can i get some training here or what
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:01 pm

yea ready for your first training sesion??
Back to top Go down
volug
Dragon Master/Elven army general/Head Royal Knight
volug

Number of posts : 78
married/dating(rpg wise) : no one, just sleeping on a rock

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:49 am

*lands on infernox*
sorry I'm late
thought I could use some training
Infernox neads to learn to breath fire
so can I train here or what
Back to top Go down
http://forceunite.forumotion.com
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:10 pm

no we have to get to the elven army now its to late to train but.....*reaches out muttering something and my palm glows red and i place my hand on his dragon which glows blood red and then i take my hand off*ok it can breath fire now.....meet me were the elven army gathers*hops on auron and takes off*
Back to top Go down
volug
volug

Number of posts : 78
married/dating(rpg wise) : no one, just sleeping on a rock

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 am

*flies off on Infernox*
Back to top Go down
http://forceunite.forumotion.com
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:17 am

i would rather train
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:19 pm

(go ahead)
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:47 pm

*starts staring into fenrir's eyes*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:55 am

*can you do it can you use flames*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:26 am

*i get scorched* i guess thats a yes
Back to top Go down
GiftedChild

GiftedChild

Number of posts : 97
married/dating(rpg wise) : alone and restless
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:14 pm

*flies in on sonorai* hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://forceunite.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)   crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crags of talnir(platue in du weldenvarden)(sirums training place)(anyone welcome)
Page 1 of 1