welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

city of elsemera

Go down 
+3
neo
zero sukio
sirum
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Number of posts : 50
married/dating(rpg wise) : single, who cares
Registration date : 2009-04-08

city of elsemera - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Darcy smiled "Oh really" she teased
Back to top Go down
sirum
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
sirum

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:55 pm

yep he never reveals enough of himself for there to be anything
Back to top Go down
https://dragonrider.forumotion.com
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:58 pm

"Hmm thats good, i never get close to anyone due to never opening my heart, Nova is my best friend" she smiled
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:38 am

heh cool
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 am

Darcy whipped out Audeya, she sensed something near that wasn't a nice presence, she placed a hand on her sword and looked all around.
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 am

........*the blue crystal on my scythe flashes and a blue aura forms around it*.....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 am

Darcy pushed the hair out of her eyes, blue magic flowed through her fingertips and enveloped her sword, Audeya shone white, something was wrong. Darcy holstered Audeya and climbed onto Nova, "Go" she said and set off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 am

*as soon as she lifts off a huge monstorus flying thing flies out of the sky and knocks her out of the air since the thing wqqas way bigger than nova and i sigh*these this thing to me......
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 am

Darcy landed softly on her feet, she grabbed her sword and infused it with magic, her other hand whipped out maiko, she scowled at the thing forming.

"I thought I had destroyed you, get back in my memories!" she shouted

"why Darcy the forsaken, nice to see you again"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 am

*a giant black lightning bolt strikes itand goes right through it and i jump up and meet it in midair*.......
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:51 am

Darcy jumped, firing of shots at the beast, why had he come back now when nina Darcy brought down the oceans on the beasts head.

"You belong in my memories!"

[b]"I will never be just a memory to you"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:53 am

*kicks the thing and it flies off a few miles before hitting the ground stunned since i just did what it had thought immposible to be done to him*.....fuck off bahumit
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 am

Darcy had a flash back, she dropped Maiko, and stared wide eyed

"Darcy run go.....
.....No, i won't leave you....
BANG.....Darcy!.......
...You can't die"

"Dam you" she shouted, running with her sword flashing blue.
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:57 am

*a barrier surrounds me and the mounster keeping anything for leaving of entering*darcy plz stay away........its time i ended this......
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 am

Darcy shook her head "He is the reason i died inside" she said shouting, she ran and broke the barrier and ran towards the monster, she hit it it the heart with her sword and watched as a blue energy

"Remember forsaken, I am the reason for your darkness" it hissed as it began to fade

"Get back in my memories"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:04 am

*sighs*if u want it in ur memories then stay still...*raises my scythe and two more crystals appear down the back of the scythes hilt...one black and one white and the white one flashes*being of destruction return to this girls memories!!!!kusosu!!!*the things disappears into a million things of light then all come together in her mind*there.... he will never bother u again....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 am

Darcy put away Audeya "what he did will live with me forever" she said walking to Nova.
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:09 am

im sorry.......he was one of my creations that went mad back when i was a very little kid..... im sorry he gave u so much pain....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:26 am

"I was fifteen when he wrecked my life" she said sadly "He was the reason for me leaving the army" she said looking away
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:26 am

im sorry it is kinda my fault............since i made him....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 am

Darcy stroked Nova and healed the wound on her neck, she wrapped her arms around her neck and looked at Sirum "Do not blame yourself, he developed free will" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am

Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:32 am

She looked at him and smiled sadly "Do not blame your self Sirum , we all devlop our own free wills and carve our own destiny, hell knows i made my own after...." she let a tear fall down her cheek

Nova: she hasn't cried in two years, she meets you and there she goes.
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 am

im sorry*Sits down and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:37 am

Darcy tapped nova "It is not his fault" she strapped her sword back onto he back and climbed onto Nova, Nina ran from inside her house and clambered onto one of the dragons huge legs

"Darcy , you promised, you wouldn't leave again"

"Nina, please understand, i need to do this"

"What is so important that you can't tell anyone! you have everything wrong"

"Nina!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

city of elsemera
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next