welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

city of elsemera

Go down 
+3
neo
zero sukio
sirum
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

city of elsemera - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:08 am

*we go behind a building*
kid: so did you really hurt sirum
neo: no never he is my best friend
kid: and the princess neo: she was attacked by the empire i was gonna return her but we got seperated
*he takes my picture with my sword out and i leave*

Last edited by neo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sirum
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
sirum

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:09 pm

auron:*lands next to neo and sends him pictures of me laying on the cliff from his mind then tells him to follow him*
Back to top Go down
https://dragonrider.forumotion.com
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:42 pm

(Thinks damn why is everything coming back to me at once oh well i should check this out)
*walks off*
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:13 pm

*groans*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:29 pm

*runs close to sirum* where is he
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:33 pm

*finds sirum* what the hell happened
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:03 pm

*groans and that body dissappears*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:17 pm

0_0 holy $#!t
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:19 am

*walks aimlessly* so what to do now
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Number of posts : 50
married/dating(rpg wise) : single, who cares
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Darcy landed Nova on the grass plains, she patted her head and soothed the troubled dragon, they had flown for many miles. she fed her and told her sternly to wait there until she returned. she walked towards the city home, at last she thought, taking her jacket off. she was getting stared at by young kids, she hadn't been seen here in a while they probably thought she was 'the impending doom', one ran up to her and hugged her around the middle,

"Darcy, you have returned"
"Hey Nina" the little girl poked her in the stomach "what was that for"
"Where have you been, is Nova here?"
"I had stuff to do little cousin and yes she is in the grassy field" the little girl ran with her friends and started fussing over the dragon.

She walked towards the tavern wondering what welcome she would recieve.
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 pm

*walks past with a white and blue robe on and a white and blue hood on and a huge scythe in my hand with two crystals on each side of were the blade meets the shaft. one was blue and one was red*.....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Darcy stopped, she didn't want the comments she would get but she swallowed her pride and entered anyway. she looked slightly out of place in her updated warrior outfit. she headed straight for the bar and spoke to the bar tender quietly.

"Hey Jak"

"Well bless the stars, It is Darcy, returned from your travels"
"Yes, i think"

"So where did you go, you left when you were still a teen"
"Joined the army didn't i, then left and i had stuff to do"

"But you are back for good now"
"I hope so"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:35 pm

*walks into a random tavern and gets some wine and sips it*.....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Darcy ordered a glass of wine and started to sip it, she started to get annoyed at the stares she was getting.

"Hey is that forsaken...
....you know i think it is...
....her name is Darcy."

Darcy just kept herself to herself and drunk her wine until one idiot decided to talk to her

"Yes"

"Are you Forsaken?"

"Yes that's the nickname, why"

"how did you get that name"

"None of your business"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:42 pm

....*looks over*.......
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:44 pm

"Well, how did a pretty chick like you become a soldier, i heard you are one of the few to actually get through"

Darcy recoiled, this guy was drunk. she tried to ignore him but he was starting to get to her.

"And how can a little thing like you possibly wield such a hefty sword"

"Training, years of it, now leave me alone"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 pm

......*watches*;/.......
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Darcy was starting to get angry, she was glad she was nice enough to not shoot the guy.

"Plus my friend says that you were put forward to be a summoner"

"will you leave me alone"

"Darcy, I have heard that name, apparently you defeated some evil guy down south and now you have most of the dark realm hating you"

"I said leave me alone" she said putting force behind her voice, she was getting angry, this guy just didn't know when to quit, "Whoever you get your information from has a loose tongue"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 pm

*walks over and pokes him on the head and as he turns i place my hand on his head and he falls outcold*.....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Darcy removed her hand from the black gun concealed in the layers of her skirt. "Thankyou" she said to the stranger
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:54 pm

mmmmmhmmmm so ur names darcy...... im sirum the kings ambasidor and the leader of the kings army....
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:56 pm

She nodded and bowed "Yes, or forsaken to those who know me by my legend and not by person" she looked at him "I am honoured by your presence"
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:57 pm

oh please dont act like im royalty or something...i hate that -_-*grins and pulls my hood down and that reaveals long white hair and bright blue eyes*
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Darcy shrugged "Okay, I really didn't need to, i haven't been a soldier for a year now" she smiled at him, and untied her hair, she let it fall to her waist and placed the ribbon in her jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:00 pm

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: city of elsemera   city of elsemera - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

city of elsemera
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next