welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

temple of the dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sirum
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
leader of the riders/elf kings ambassidor/general of elf army/angel of time/reaper leader
sirum

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-10-27

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 pm

(it is a temple full f zombies booby-traps prison cells and other things like that)(it reaches 500 miles below the surface)

*walks in and goes down the first set of stairs*
Back to top Go down
https://dragonrider.forumotion.com
sirum
sirum

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:29 pm

*walks around dissabling booby traps killing the horrid monsters that stalk the halls*
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:32 pm

*goes down to the final floor and killes everything there and reaches the final chamber*
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:34 pm

*walksing into the room i imediatly know something is wrong and try to leave but gets locked in and all of a sudden chains fly out of no were and wrap around me and immobolize me and lets me hang there as zombies and other monsters start attacking me from all dirrections*
Back to top Go down
sirum
sirum

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:44 pm

*they get done and leave and leave me there hanging bairly alive then they let me free and i go to my dragona nd we fly to elesmera and my dragon lays me on a cliff inside elesmera and goes to find help*
Back to top Go down
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:53 am

*is walking around* hmm creepy although they are kept alive with a blood seal i do not like it at all
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:54 am

*is at the final chamber* oh crap *freezes the first wave then runs back up a few levels* damn it there must be thousands
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:34 pm

*finds a shred of sirums clothes* oh no not sirum i have to get to that cliff *runs out *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

temple of the dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the dead   temple of the dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

temple of the dead
Page 1 of 1