welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Empty
PostSubject: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:10 am

*walks inside* so this is the place
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:16 am

yay books *flashes everywhere gathering at least 30 books* time to get to work
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:19 am

*reads about my style of alchemy and info about my left arm* it can't be true
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 am

i have to test this *puts a seal of my own blood on my arm and activates it* wow it is true i can move my arm *continues too read that book for more info*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:54 am

wow i never knew stuff like this could be done and what is this art of the ninja eh i will read it later there is other stuff to read first
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:06 am

what the hell cero what is that *reads about it* holy $#!+
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 pm

*flashes inside with angel* here we are
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:52 pm

*starts to read some books while i wait for her to wake up*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

Number of posts : 301
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to neo
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:37 pm

*i wake up and look around*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:38 pm

*draws some symbols* there now if i *puts some rocks in the symbols* so you are awake
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:41 pm

*looks at the symbols what is this
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:43 pm

what i do for a living now i would stand back *places my hand down and the symbols light up and the rocks turn into rose-like gemstones* hmm.... well this stuff is easy
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

*stares at the gleaming gems *
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:50 pm

they are yours if you want but that is not why i brought you here i was going to train you and here i can
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm

i gently take the gems hold them out and my eyes change to a swirl and take them and store them as a eye color
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:54 pm

hmm so how about i could teach you almost anything but beware once you choose a style it is your only style
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 pm

so what would you like there is spell casting (boring) there is alchemy (pretty fun) or ninjutsu and all that stuff
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:58 pm

spell casting
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:01 pm

ok then (damn) well i would like you to slow your breathing and stay completely calm
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:02 pm

*smiles * *is calm*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:03 pm

now i would like you to think only one thought
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:05 pm

ok *thinks: of sugar cubes*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:06 pm

(sugar cubes-_-) ok now think what do you like about this thought
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:07 pm

*the taste*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next