welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

Number of posts : 301
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to neo
Registration date : 2008-11-24

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:24 pm

* is dreaming :of me and neo beside each other for ever *
Back to top Go down
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:25 pm

*is still out cold but for some odd reason i am in angels dream well there is second me lets just say*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:27 pm

*still dreaming*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm

*just stares at them in my dream aw how cute are we*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:29 pm

*in dream i smile and run around you chasing me*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:30 pm

hmph she really loves me this much it is just so beautiful
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:31 pm

*in dream i kiss you*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:32 pm

*it starts to be more difficult to be i her dreams then i wake up* woah
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm

*ish still asleep*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:34 pm

so i was inside her dreams oh well gets up
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:35 pm

*i wake up when you get up hmmmm that was weird oh well stands up hey*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:37 pm

hey and what was wierd
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:38 pm

*oh nothing id think *
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm

ok then *thinks oh god she saw me*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 pm

*smiles so what do you want to do*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 pm

i do not know
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:45 pm

*ok*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 pm

but i think whatever happens it will be fun cause you will be there
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:50 pm

*i smile*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:53 pm

dont you think so
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 pm

*it is when your there*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:57 pm

thanks (logging off now)
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 pm

no !!! be on later?
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:44 am

ok i am back
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:07 am

*holds you close* sorry i let you down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next