welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm

now think just of what you like about them and then open your eyes
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

Number of posts : 301
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to neo
Registration date : 2008-11-24

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:13 pm

*i open myu eyes*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:15 pm

*you see nothing happened*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:16 pm

*i look at u hmmm nothin happened*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:17 pm

of course that was just to settle you down if you have a clouded mind how do you expect to be able to use magic
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:18 pm

*shruggs*
Back to top Go down
L

L

Number of posts : 551
married/dating(rpg wise) : no one cause im to lazy
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:20 pm

*sits down*
Back to top Go down
http://animelovers.forumotion.com
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:21 pm

now anyway on to some thing useful *puts a book with a cute bunny on the front at your feet* turn to page 57
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:21 pm

you are not allowed in
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:22 pm

*i turn to pg 57*
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:24 pm

*evaporates*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 pm

now say what it says * it reads:i here by swear to protect all in the name of magic*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:27 pm

i here by swear to protect all in the name of magic
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:29 pm

*a light flashes you are knocked out and a weird mark is made on your right arm*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:30 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 pm

*lies down next to her* do i love her or tarela
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:36 pm

well if tarela also loves sirum then if i go with angel no harm done but what if sirum rejects her
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:39 pm

hmm i think i can take that risk angel needs me more than tarela does she is royalty while angel is like me before i became what i am today
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:43 pm

*looks at you*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

*strokes your hair* it is ok you can still sleep if you want i will make sure nothing hurts you
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:15 am

*i lie down as i feel you stroking my hair*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:28 pm

*is still stroking your hair* just relax it will be ok
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:19 pm

*thinks: man my left arm is killing me dear god it hurts*
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 pm

*distant yell* just switch it!!
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:27 pm

i cant and piss off you are not allowed here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next