welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:41 pm

i just failed you i am so sorry
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

Number of posts : 301
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to neo
Registration date : 2008-11-24

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:42 pm

*hugs you its fine*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:43 pm

*coughs out some blood* ah $#!+
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:45 pm

*ish still huging you*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:47 pm

*blood is flowing out my mouth* internal bleeding not good
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:53 pm

*oh no urrrmm sighs i dnt know what to do*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:56 pm

*falls of the rock and on to the floor*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 pm

*no!! i jump down and get you come on lets go to the hospital
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*   temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter* - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

temple of the styles of magic *p.s only people who i gave info on this may enter*
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5