welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Empty
PostSubject: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:16 pm

*the priest start to prepare what he will say* in a full decorated church
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:29 pm

*arrives with a tuxedo on sort of looking like this*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
L

L

Number of posts : 551
married/dating(rpg wise) : no one cause im to lazy
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 pm

*arrives i a white toped tuxido with blue pants and with a guitar and microphone and a repacement arm if fire* hello neo and angel *sets up everything on stage*

Last edited by L on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://animelovers.forumotion.com
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:47 pm

hey neo do you want a fire works display tonight??
Back to top Go down
Kageryu

Kageryu

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

hey neo "shakes your hand then hugs angel"
im so happy for you guys
"is wearing a tuxedo with akatsuki print on it"
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 am

hey kageryu do you want the drums in front or near the back of the stage
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:30 am

wow the wedding aint even started and you are already setting up
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:31 am

yeah we need this place loking good before most of the guests come...
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 am

anyway what songs do you want us to play??
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 am

sigh a bit of whatever but *throws you my guitar* i have a song of my own you know
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am

oh realy *holds guitar* is it your theme song??
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:37 am

no something i think suits this occasion
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:38 am

realy what is it (clouds theme???)
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:41 am

no actually it is nickelback if you must know
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:42 am

Ahh... what song
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:44 am

why do you want to know
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:45 am

so i can play it at the wedding!!!
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:46 am

dude it would be better if i played it
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:46 am

then you play it. WHATS THE SONG!!
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:52 am

it is a secret
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:57 am

ok then i will call you up during the ceremony and tel you to play the song
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:09 am

screw that my wedding so i will play when i want to play
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:02 am

*walks to the alter*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:27 am

well i can not back out now but dear god this is so awkward
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:28 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next