welcome to the world of dragon riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
welcome to the world of dragon riders

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

Number of posts : 301
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to neo
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:24 pm

*smiles and follows*
Back to top Go down
neo
master alchemist/dragon rider/angel of peace
neo

Number of posts : 970
married/dating(rpg wise) : married to my angel
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:25 pm

*kisses you there* well this is really nice
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:26 pm

*looks around yeah it is*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:30 pm

*notices the guys just playing music* hey i know a song that reminds me of you did you know that
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:31 pm

*really what song*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:33 pm

it is a secret but i will sing it to you in a little bit
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:34 pm

ok *smiles and listens to the music*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 pm

*gets a drink* well as long she is enjoying herself
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:36 pm

*gets a drink and sits down*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:38 pm

so you having fun
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:38 pm

yeah you
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 pm

yes and now *gets my guitar and pushes kageryu of the microphone* it is my turn to sing to you
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:22 pm

*starts to sing gotta be somebody by nickelback* http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qlVTuNe3O5A
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:25 pm

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 pm

*is still singing the last part of the song* that was for you angel
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:31 pm

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:32 pm

*jumps down* so what did you think
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm

i loved it
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:44 pm

i am glad you did *kisses you*
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:44 pm

*kisses back*
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:45 pm

hey do you know any song that remind you of me
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 pm

lol hold on
Back to top Go down
neo
neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:47 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
angeluchiha

angeluchiha

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
L

L

Number of posts : 551
married/dating(rpg wise) : no one cause im to lazy
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:29 pm

*distant shout* im still out here *thinks i didn't even get in* and i sing neo not kageryu
Back to top Go down
http://animelovers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)   Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo & Angel's wedding (only invited guets may post spam and you will be banned for a fortnight)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next